Friday, November 13, 2009

Another day; another title




I recently discovered that there was one or two James Patterson books that I haven't read. Unbelievable, but true. I just finished "Hide and Seek" which sounded familiar but apparently I didn't read it. For most of the book I thought I was reading a Danielle Steel novel. At the very end it turned into a James Patterson book. I guess back in 1996 he was writing his own novels and not co-authoring everything so I had forgotten what the real James Patterson was like. Interesting read.

I have three glorious (probably rainy days) off. I guess it's almost 4 since I only worked 3 1/2 hours this morning and I'm home by 10 am so it's almost like an extra day. Should be raking leaves and splitting wood but the rain is preventing that so I guess I'll just have to ignore the housework, too, and read my new John Grisham book. It's short stories and I'm not a fan of those but I've heard that this is some of his finest writing so we'll see.

No comments: