Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fishing?

It's my fifth day of vacation and we were to be on the lake fishing. It's now 10:00 am and my brother just got up. Geez! What kind of fisherman is he? I've been up since 5:00 waiting patiently for someone else to join me. Now it will just be a ride around the lake in the boat because we all know fish don't bite in the middle of the day.

So far this vacation we have visited two uncles, and three aunts. Kind of making the rounds of the relatives and surprising them. Doing a good job of surprising them!

Finished the first of Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series. This one is the "Prodigal Son." Since I already read the fourth in the series I had a little background into what was going to happen but it was still a good read and I'm now a few chapters into the second of the series while waiting for a new book shipment from Amazon to come rolling in. It includes the 3rd in the series but I'm sure I can find something else to read to take a little break from Frankenstein.

No comments: