Friday, October 1, 2010

More Frankenstein

I finished Dean Koontz's "Frankenstein: City of Night." This Book Two of his series. I'm glad I'm reading them pretty quickly or I would have trouble remembering the previous book. This one is still pursuing Dr. Helios (Frankenstein) to try to destroy him and all his New Race. The third book is on order and I'm hoping to read something else before it gets here.

My new job started today. I just got back from vacation and the new phone sale center is up and running. Unfortunately no one is calling! Boredom is inevitable!

My brother left this morning after his two week stay. We managed one fishing trip two days ago but caught nothing. Yesterday we were rained out. Sure hope I get another chance at fishing before my license expires at the end of the year.

No comments: